An Account Manager will handle client account management responsibilities. This includes focusing on acquiring additional revenue streams from existing clients as well as being able to provide management for new accounts as they come in. You will be responsible for client retention and ensuring all services are completed for our clients. This includes the development of an online marketing strategy and ensuring our accounts are on contract. An account manager will handle 14+ clients with marketing budgets averaging $2000 or more. Below is a further description of what you can expect on the day to day of the job:
Experience, Skills & Education
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of training or education
- Excellent computer skills, including proficient skills in Microsoft office products
- Experience in handling multiple accounts, ranging from high budget, demanding clients to low budget, hands-off clients.
- Experience with sales, ensuring current clients open more revenue streams with our company, and onboarding new clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Pay Per Click Online Advertising preferred
- Experience with SEO or Google Analytics preferred
- All accounts must be in good standing. Client concerns should be rare, and there should be no consistent behavioral concerns.
- Communications should be consistent and of the highest quality. Follow-up should happen consistently with actionable items to show the best client experience.
- Regular calls with clients. Account Managers should not be afraid to get on the phone to speak to a client, regardless of the situation.
- Organized and effective email communication that delivers clear messages and shows appropriate follow-up each time.
- Organization is a requirement – you should always have an understanding of where each account is at. Very few surprises should catch you off guard between your organizational and communication skills.
- We highly recommend having a system of personal reminders in place to help maintain the organization of this job. There can be many small moving parts to this position, so small details can be missed, which goes against our value on excellence.
- All accounts should show regular improvement from online marketing. Analytics should show this increase, and clients should always understand what we are seeing and how it needs to be interpreted.
- Plan out an online marketing strategy and implement using a project management system to carry client business goals to success.
- Efficiency – having outstanding time management skills to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Supporting and carrying out our company mission statement and values as outline below.
Our Company Mission Statement, Goals, & Values
Since our company was founded in 2011, our goal has always been to give business owners the ability to grow their business and have a positive impact on all their teams, products, and services to help accomplish their specific business goals. We couple extraordinary customer service with innovative internet marketing that creates an edge that provides the success that our team and our clients need to see. We expect each individual to become a part of our mission to help everyone reach their potential.
We use the following values to help guide us through this mission statement:
Delivering Legendary Service
Going above and beyond with a pleasant and helpful attitude. This includes delivering the best customer experience, ensuring they not only know and understand the service we provide, but also have the client feel the importance they have. This includes anticipating exactly what they need to truly deliver an outstanding experience.
As an Account Manager, communication is a number one priority. You won’t be able to complete your responsibilities with communicating effectively with our clients. In fact, when we don’t communicate with our clients, it’s the number one complaint they have and is the most heavily tied factor to client attrition. So your communication needs to be at its best! You should be able to handle a large amount of communication on a regular basis – we would expect weekly communication with the vast majority of clients. You should also be able to handle any type of communication, even angry clients. Of course, we also believe in being proactive so concerns rarely show up from a client.
Care for Our Community
We know that our community is important, and we want everyone who comes in contact with 2nGage feels like we care about them. In order to do this, we need to exemplify our other core values, especially communication. We expect honesty, integrity, and reliability within our working environment and supporting each other to hit our goals. We believe in a team mentality that empowers individuals to reach their potential.
Excellence is an expectation within our company, however, it’s not just enough to be excellent. We expect every team member to be excellent and to demand it from every department, team member, client, and project right down to the smallest detail. We expect individuals to encompass soft skills in their daily lives, including initiative, cohesive teamwork and cooperation, high-quality work, comprehensive problem solving, and more as outline here.
We expect you to be on board with our mission and vision, so we as a company expect our team to build up our company and culture. This means helping each individual grow, endorsing creativity to solve complex issues while leaning on individuals to reach the best outcomes. We use each other’s strengths to overcome concerns and help overcome our weaknesses by growing ourselves as individuals and as a team.
- Health, Vision, & Dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation and sick days!
- Paid holidays
- 401K plan
- Company-sponsored benefits
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
How to Apply:
If you are someone who has what we’re looking for, starts the day with a smile, and is a positive, cup-half full kind of person, then absolutely consider applying for this position.
Please take the time to fill out our application, sign it, date it, and attach it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, be sure to send your resume and references as attachments to your email. In the cover letter, tell us about yourself. Let your personality shine through.
Simply email us with the subject line: I’m your new Account Manager.
No phone calls please…we will accept emails only.
Job Type: Full-time