As an Associate Account Manager, your primary responsibility is to learn about the products, services, and customers while increasing the sales of accounts you manage. In this role, you will educate and engage customers about the benefits of our products and services and learn the latest customer service and sales strategy. Professionally representing us to clients of all niches and interacting with potential customers daily.
Our entry-level Account Managers are responsible for the following tasks:
- Support the Account Management Team while learning the role of Account Manager
- Maintain and then build existing client accounts that are assigned to you
- Understand customers’ needs and communicate solutions
- Learn and master sales and customer service skillsets
- Build relationships and professionally represent us at events
- Collaborate with team leaders to improve the processes of onboarding
- Increase the customer experience and drive sales
- Coordinate Content schedules for multiple clients
- Content Brief Creation
- Social Media Creation
- Project Management support for the Account Management team
- Provide solution-focused, revenue generating partnership with our clients
- Communicating with clients to ensure that all their needs are understood and addressed in a timely and effective manner
- Strong follow-up for action items or outstanding items
- Effectively communicate company services and the benefits of the services to both the client and fellow team members
- Provide strategy recommendations based on client budget and desired results
- Provide feedback on upselling opportunities to clients based on need and budget guidelines
- Be able to interpret and effectively communicate data/analytics to clients
- Collaborate with department specialists to ensure that they fulfill all client requests and provide courses of action for client accounts
- High School Diploma minimally but prefer a minimum of an Associate’s Degree (A.A./A.S.) or 2-4 years of experience in customer service or sales.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and time management.
- Multitasks and handles multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to given deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, active listening and customer service skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An aptitude for conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation
- Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
- Ability to multi-task, stay focused, and self-manage
- Strong team orientation and customer focus
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where change and ambiguity are prevalent
- Beginning knowledge of industry standards
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Establish client service policies and practices
How to Apply
If you are someone who has what we’re looking for, starts the day with a smile, and is a positive, cup half full kind of person, then absolutely consider applying for this position.
Please take the time to fill out our application, sign it, date it, and attach it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, be sure to send your resume, cover letter, and references as attachments to your email. No phone calls please…we will accept emails only.